Creative Campaign Manager
Job Description :
Every marketing campaign we create has to be tailored to the unique needs of our clients. Each one is targeting a different niche market with some overlaps in the crypto and technology industries. Our clients are innovative, and trying to solve some of the world’s biggest problems using blockchain and artificial intelligence.
The position we are hiring for, the Creative Campaign Manager has the challenge of building marketing campaigns to uncover new markets and introducing new technologies that will improve their lives that they know nothing about. There is no handbook for this job, it takes a creative spirit and a lifelong learner.
Tasks & Responsibilities :
- Planning ongoing marketing campaigns in accordance with KPI’s and then monitoring these campaigns from start to finish all the while acting as the client’s primary source of contact, and also the primary internal contact for all questions regarding the live campaign. They will be responsible for delivering monthly reports, and meeting with the clients to ensure client satisfaction and the updating of goals as the campaigns mature.
- Successful candidates will need to study new clients, identify their unique selling points, and uncover where to find the users that fit the clients target users. The agency will provide innovative tools to assist in pinpointing where these markets are in the online social communities. The Campaign Manager will find the appropriate social communities and design custom guerilla campaigns that will be executed on the following platforms:
Relevant Experience :
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, use of tracking codes, meeting and exceeding KPI’s, uncovering unique markets to add value to clients by delivering real users that are new to blockchain, serving as a liaison between client and internal departments who will complete the work.
- Familiarity with analytics tools for web traffic. The ability to run A B tests and identify appropriate marketing methods that will deliver on client centered goals.
- Assist the sales department in creating KPI’s that can be executed successfully by the marketing department.
- Participate in project briefs prior to client contract signings to ensure both sales department and client are on the same page with marketing deliverables.
- All nationalities, male / female, age 22 – 40 years
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience 2+ years of Marketing or related field
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills in order to reach the goals and tackle problems on the way you need to be able to come up with creative solutions
- Base salary + Bonus Opportunity based on successful execution of KPI’s
- Part of introductory period will be spent on creating the future bonus structure for this position. Entrepreneurial spirits welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Company provides visa and work permit, social security insurance
- Holidays, according to the Thai labor law
Work Hour :
Monday – Friday, 12.00 – 21.00
Office Location :
Pattaya City, Chonburi, Thailand
Interested in this job, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com