SHOW UP IN SEARCH RESULTS, MANAGE YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE ACROSS GOOGLE AND HELP CUSTOMERS FIND YOUR BUSINESS
Let us help get you up to speed quickly, so you can improve your business’s online presence. Make your business profile stand out and turn searchers into customers with Google My Business. Whether you’re looking for web traffic or foot traffic, Google is the ultimate search referrer. Having a Google My Business account makes sure that when customers look for your business on Google Search and Google Maps, they find you.
The Google My Business Insights Study explores 45,000 anonymous listings across 36 industries to help local businesses benchmark their Insights against the wider industry.
The average business receives 1,009 customer searches each month, with 84 percent of these coming from discovery searches and the remaining 16 percent from direct.
49 percent of businesses receive more than 1,000 Views on Search per month.
With these insights, it is now time to make your brand known across Google search results and embed an impressionable image of your company.
Boost your discoverability across Google maps and searches by letting our specialist team consistently develop and maintain your information online.
Officially verifying your information with Google, allows you to build credibility and reputability that attracts your future customers.
Ensure you remain at the forefront of online searches with an impactful Tek Def service that maximises your online presence. Stand out with an innovative and practical alternative to conventional advertising.
STEP 1 | Business Analysis
We start by analysing your business to determine how much support is needed. This includes checking your current website, current strategies and the objectives you would like to achieve.
STEP 2 | Budget Planning
We will help you plan and organise your budget appropriately to ensure that you have sufficient budget and also for you to understand what you are spending it on.
STEP 3 | Google My Business Account Setup
Once we understand your business structure, we will help you create a Google My Business Account and walk you through the process.
STEP 4 | Photo Updates & Post Updates
We will help make edits and updates on your business information (e.g. address, phone number, and hours) including photo updates and post updates on special offers and events.
STEP 5 | Respond to Reviews, Messages & Questions
Our team will help you respond to reviews, questions, and messages from customers so you can focus on other aspects of your business.
STEP 6 | Booking Control (By Provider)
We will teach you how to manage your customers and bookings through Google (bookings, appointments, and reservations). This helps you see insights for your bookings.
STEP 7 | Manage Location (Pin, Road)
We will also show you how you can sort your locations into groups that make it easier to manage multiple locations and keep them organised. This also includes areas where customers request directions to your business.
STEP 8 | Monthly Report
And finally, we will provide you with monthly reports to help you get insights for your business listing.
- Account Setup
- Photo Updates
- Post Updates
- Respond to Reviews
- Respond to Questions on Q&A
- Respond to Messages
- Booking Control (By Provider)
- Manage Location (Pin, Road)
- Monthly Report
You help us by sharing your ideas and establishing the objectives you consider significant for your business. We will analyse your business and provide you with the highest level of support you would expect from a business partner.
- Tell Us Everything You Need
Share with us your creative ideas or problems. Our professional team will help analyse and find the right solution for your business.
- Sign the Contract
Mutual agreement is essential to a healthy partnership. Once the deal is settled, we will send you the contract so you can review again and sign once you are satisfied.
- Create a Plan
Our professional team will contact you to discuss and suggest ways to create an effective plan that suits your requirements.
- Apply Strategy
Our dedicated team will then start with the designs, creation, applying strategies, run your project and closely monitor.
- Following Up with Results
Up-to-date results will be communicated, so you’ll see how well and active your project is performing.
Estimated Google My Business costs
Use the sliders below to indicate your needs, then click the “See Pricing” button for a free, instant quote.
We’ll show you both low and high end estimates for each service category, so you’ll end up with an overall range describing how much it might cost to get such a website built out.