Tek Def Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as "we, us, or our") always attach importance to customers, Especially respecting the right to privacy and the security of customers' personal information, including persons who act for clients who are juristic persons as well (Hereinafter referred to as "you"). And to ensure that you are covered the personal information, we therefore have established strict security measures for this privacy to inform you of the details relating to the collection, use and disclosure (collectively "Processing") Including deleting and destroying your personal information both online and other channels as specified by the Personal Data Protection Act, to ensure that your personal information we receive will be used for the purposes and legitimacy as follows:
- WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- CHARACTERISTICS OF PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
- SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- THE PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION PROCESSING
- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- YOUR RIGHTS AS THE OWNER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- MARKETING PROMOTION ACTIVITIES
- YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
- OUR CONTACT DETAILS
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information means information about a person that makes it possible to identify that person. Whether directly or indirectly But does not include the information of a particular deceased
CHARACTERISTICS OF PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
We will collect the following personal information:
- Organization Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Phone
SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have received your personal information from the following cases:
- When you access or use our website, contact us
- When you submit the form, including the application form or other forms, related to our products and services, whether online or document format
- When you enter into any agreements or provide documents or any other information related to your communication with us, or when you use our products and services
- When you contact us, for example via telephone (Which will be recorded) letters, faxes, meetings, correspondence via social media platforms and emails
- When you use electronic services, or use our website services, including but not limited to Use through cookies, which we may adjust when you access the website
- When you conduct transactions through our services
- When you comment or submit a complaint to us
- When you register, enter into a contract, participate in competitions, and / or promotional activities, including promotional activities with partners or companies in our group
- When you use or request to use services related to our external service providers such as payment, website services, etc.
- When you visit or use the websites and applications of partners or companies in our group
- When you visit or use third-party websites and applications related to our service
- When you send your personal information to us for any reason
THE PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION PROCESSING
- We collect your personal information for the benefit of establishing a database for analysis and offering benefits based on your interests.
- We collect your personal information for the purpose of receiving information after service such as inquiries, post-service comments, or submitting requests to service providers, etc.
- We collect personal information to confirm that you are the only person accessing your account.
- We collect your personal information for market research and manage the relationship between service providers and users.
- We collect your personal information to comply with government laws and regulations.
- We collect your personal information in accordance with the rules that apply to service providers. Including allowing service providers to transfer personal information to their business groups and partners, Data processor, Or any agency that has a contract with the service provider
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
After receiving personal information from you, We will proceed as follows:
- Collected by recording in the computer system using the service, namely Google Cloud Platform
- We will use your personal information collected in the conduct of the company for the purposes specified in the section “The purpose of the Information processing”
- We will disclose information to employees under the employment contract of the company with the scope of duties related to the information, disclosed on the company's platform, or online social media for advertising.
RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the objectives set out in this policy as follows:
- Identification information; Name, Surname, for 5 years from the date of contract termination
- Contact information; Address, Contact address, Phone number, email, for 5 years from the date of contract termination
- Personal information; Account Name, Password, Order, Your interest in service providers, for 5 years from the date of contract termination
- Technical data; Google Analytics, Computer Address (IP Address), login Information, Usage data, and settings (log), for 5 years from the date of contract termination
- Marketing information; Your satisfaction with the service received, Comments on the service of personnel, for 5 years from the date of contract termination.
YOUR RIGHTS AS THE OWNER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under the applicable laws and exceptions under that law, the owner of personal data has the rights set forth in the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 as follows:
- Right to be informed: You have the right to be notified when your personal information is collected. Including related details such as storage methods and retention period of personal information
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw consent in the processing of personal information that you have given us consent. Throughout the duration of your personal information with us
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal information and ask us to make a copy of that personal information for you. Including asking us to disclose personal data acquisition that you did not give us consent
- Right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate information or add incomplete information
- Right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to delete your information for some reason
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to suspend the use of your personal information for some reason
- Right to data portability: You have the right to transfer your personal information to other data controllers or yourself for some reason
- Right to object to data processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for some reason.
In exercising your rights, you acknowledge that your rights as the owner of personal information set out as specified in items 1 through 8 above are rights that have limitations in accordance with relevant laws and we may refuse to exercise your rights if we have a legitimate reason to deny the use of that rights
MARKETING PROMOTION ACTIVITIES
During the use of the service, We will send you information about marketing activities. And promoting the marketing, Marketing promotion, Products, Services that we think you may be interested in the benefit of providing service to you at full efficiency.
If you have agreed to receive such information from us, you have the right to cancel that consent at any time. Which you can cancel the consent to receive information notifications via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
By using this website, Your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. If you continue to use the website after posting changes to this policy, we will constitute your acceptance of those changes. This policy was created by Tek Def Company Limited.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
- Company Name: Tek Def Company Limited
- Address: 42/95-96 Moo. 9, Sukhumvit Road, Nong Prue Subdistrict, Bang Lamung District, Chonburi 20150
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: +(66)(33) 641-449