Sales and Marketing Operations Coordinator
In this position, you will be providing ongoing Administrative and lead gen support, including outbound template sales prospecting, routing leads to appropriate internal sales team members, handling billing, administration of CRM and training/ rules adherence to CRM.
- Work with teammates to distribute the leads, track the program in CRM and flow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Process incoming sales leads and sales opportunities. Follow-up with sales professionals’ and ensure deadlines are met and records are maintained.
- Assist in the development of sales or marketing materials and content customers and collecting sales reporting to internal management
- Function as a lead generator, sending template sales emails and coordinating replies with the internal sales team, and updating into CRM
- Support top management with managing sales appointment calendar and ensure appointment attendance
- Support sales by facilitating efficient use of resources across related departments
- Provide excellent internal customer service in response to support requests
- Diplomatically reinforce adherence to standard processes and systems usage
- Administer CRM and related systems to ensure accuracy and usability
- Regularly QC data and ensure all data is maintained correctly; test new features prior to release
- Train team members on proper CRM use and ensure inputting records for team members that cannot use the system for whatever reason
- Develop and deliver reporting to support initiatives and day-to-day operations
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree in business, information systems, communications or related field.
- Minimum of a years of relevant experience in B2B sales or operations environments preferred
Skills & Competencies
- Proficient with Microsoft Powerpoint (incl. formatting), Excel, and Word.
- Familiarity with Hubspot, salesforce or similar CRM applications preferred.
- Proficiency with managing Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in CRM preferred.
- Experience supporting multiple teams including sales, marketing, finance.
- Problem Solving: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- Time Management: Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Written Communications: Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Outstanding inter-personal verbal and written skills required for effective interactions with store members and staff.
- Composure: Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.