EASILY MANAGE YOUR WEBSITE FROM A CUSTOM ADMINISTRATIVE DASHBOARD WITH OUR COMPETITIVE WORDPRESS SOLUTION
Grow your business online! Work with our professional developers to assess the usability and accessibility of your website, optimise your site for SEO purposes, ensure its responsiveness across different platforms, implement best practise security measures and set up your analytics.
Easily manage your website from a custom administrative dashboard with our competitive WordPress solution.
Our offering provides a flexible, responsive, scalable and easy to use content management system that makes it simpler for you to update and manage your website content.
We do the specialised custom development and design work that adapts your chosen prebuilt website theme to fulfil your company’s specifications. We structure your website to ensure the necessary infrastructure for search engine optimisation, automatic website security management, and engaging user interaction.
Our WordPress package is time-efficient and dynamic, allowing our dedicated team to work ahead of the clock and get your website theme up and running within minutes.
STEP 1 | Business Analysis
We start by analysing your business to determine how much support is needed. This includes checking your current website (if you have one), current strategies and the objectives you would like to achieve.
STEP 2 | Solutions
Once we understand your business structure, we will suggest solutions and establish which features go into your website and how they will work together.
STEP 3 | Budget Planning
To ensure that you have sufficient budget, we will help you plan and organise your budget for your website.
STEP 4 | Design
Now that everything is set and all the information is gathered, we can now put everything together. Our creative designers will help bring your ideas to life.
STEP 5 | Development
Our team will start developing your website, this process allows you to regularly view and evaluate your website.
STEP 6 | Testing
After the development process, our web admin will test your website to detect bugs and issues.
STEP 7 | Maintenance
We provide you with one-month maintenance and support services after your website is launched, free of charge.
- – Free template.
- – Buy template starts at $59.
- – Contact from7 – Add contact forms to your WordPress site.
- – Shared Counts – The best WordPress social media plugin that doesn’t slow down your website and is fully GDPR compliant.
- – SeedProd Lite – Easily add a coming soon page to your website while you work on it.
- – WP Rocket – Premium WordPress caching plugin to speed up your site.
- – Elementor – Adds a drag and drop WordPress page builder.
- – Page Builder – It makes it easy to create responsive column based content, using the widgets you know and love.
- – WPML – WPML powerful enough for corporate sites and makes it easy to build multilingual sites.
- – MailChimp – One of the best email marketing services.
- – OptinMonster – Converts abandoning website visitors into subscribers. Lead generation for WordPress.
- Website Optimisation
- – Yoast SEO – Improve your WordPress SEO and get more traffic from Google.
- – MonsterInsights – Helps you track visitor stats using Google Analytics.
- – WP Super Cache – Improves your website’s speed by adding cache.
- Website Security
- – UpdraftPlus – WordPress backup plugin.
- – Sucuri Firewall – Website firewall and malware protection.
- – BackupBuddy – For automatic WordPress backups.
- Annual Site Maintenance
- – Site Backup & Security
You help us by sharing your ideas and establishing the objectives you consider significant for your business. We will analyse your business and budget plan and provide you with the highest level of support you would expect from a business partner.
- Tell Us Everything You Need
Share with us your creative ideas or problems. Our professional team will help analyse and find the right solution for your business.
- Sign the Contract
Mutual agreement is essential to a healthy partnership. Once the deal is settled, we will send you the contract so you can review again and sign once you are satisfied.
- Create a Plan
Our professional team will contact you to discuss and suggest ways to create an effective plan that suits your requirements.
- Apply Strategy
Our dedicated team will then start with the designs, creation, applying strategies, run your project and closely monitor daily.
- Following Up with Results
Up-to-date results will be communicated, so you’ll see how well and active your project is performing.
Estimated WordPress costs
$10,000 – $45,000+
Custom WordPress theme
$2,200 – $10,000
** Total cost depending on the premium WordPress plugins, services and design that you add.
Use the sliders below to indicate your needs, then click the “See Pricing” button for a free, instant quote.
We’ll show you both low and high end estimates for each service category, so you’ll end up with an overall range describing how much it might cost to get such a website built out.
FOR PERSONALISED WORDPRESS SOLUTIONS,
LEAVE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS BELOW …