Digital Marketing Manager – Social Accounts
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for development, deployment and daily management of social marketing packages sold to client businesses.
Digital Marketing efforts will support:
- Social marketing – ongoing community management of client’s major social channels
- Social marketing – ongoing branders marketing; sharing, spreading and managing client conversations all over social channels
- Account management – making sure the remote and HQ team are following the client project plan on a weekly basis
- Leadership – making sure we are fulfilling contract terms and tracking results and making changes based upon the results
What Makes This Role Unique?
We’re a company with proven marketing technology from our founders but we operate like a startup.
We move quickly yet thoughtfully. This role offers an opportunity to join a hard-working team with an entrepreneurial mindset and help manage all digital social programs for 30% of our company services.
Our team is looking to hire and empower a rock star digital manager – social accounts, to come in and roll up their sleeves. This is not a manager position where you provide high level direction. You get in there and do the work, also using the team as your extensions, and you are energized by doing it. It takes a special blend of social marketing expertise and project management, highly organized, strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills and passionate to succeed.
We’d love for you to hear in person why our business is different than any other one you’ve worked for.
- Oversee the production of external partners to execute digital design/development, paid media, i.e. social influencers, content strategies
- Ability to create and explain social marketing strategies to a client and customize a plan on short notice
- Account Management with multiple clients, makes sure contract terms are being fulfilled
- Deploying social marketing campaigns, including social sharing, conversation generation, community management, SEO, video and article creation
- Daily coordination with remote social marketing managers who, in turn, manage remote consultant digital staff
- Manage work- flow processes within the social marketing team, make improvements and optimize.
- Must be very strong critical thinker and be able to connect the dots without directive guidance
- Work closely with Telegram Bot Operations Manager
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records in company CRM.
Measurement and Analytics
- Understand social marketing within the organization and oversee social report building for clients
- Understand weekly/monthly sales data and build reports for both clients and internal management team
- This candidate will report to CEO/COO and also work heavily with the Advisor and will oversee two remote social marketing managers and an HQ based Social Marketing Specialist.
Our ideal candidate holds a Thai national ID with overseas work and/or education experience.
- +1 years of digital marketing experience specifically managing social channels (required)
- Ability to travel internationally on occasion (up to 4x per year)
- Experience managing and directing a small team (required)
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational & communication skills
- Roll-up your sleeves mentality, this is not a “hands off” management position
- Analytical skill set to use data to drive direction; experienced in managing spreadsheets
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced in agency work/ account management (a plus but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising (a plus but not required)
- Project management experience (a plus but not required)
- CRM experience (a plus but not required)
Interested candidates, please send your CV, portfolio, with current photo to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org