C# .Net Programmer / Full Stack ASP.NET Core Developer
Tek Def Co., Ltd., (Chiangmai Branch), our nice office at Chiangmai is located at Suthep district, operate by Colengo under Tek Def Co., Ltd. We are a high scaled IT development team and invent, design and build a powerful online ecommerce platform. The platform offers a variety of online services, such as a brandable store front, a complete backoffice solution and a customer control panel. We specialized in processing online transactions. Not only is our platform cloud-based, it’s also highly advanced, which allows our customers from a variety of industries to reliably process their orders. Think about music festivals, football stadiums, real-estate, financial products, marketplaces, webshops and digital products. Our complete platform is built on Microsoft .net core.
Our e-commerce platform is your digital canvas. OneCORE provides everything you need to start a webshop or ticket shop. Selling complex configurable products, offering white label tickets or managing a queue on-site? All made possible with oneCORE.
Become part of our team:
- A good salary, 25 vacation days per calendar year (based on 40 hours)
- We work with many young talented colleagues. We think your development is important, just like a good work / life balance
- We don’t really care where you work, we expect you to be in the office about half the time
- Do you need books, an extra course or other study materials? No problem, we’ll arrange that!
- We also regularly do fun things together outside of work. A jam session on the guitar, a late hour mookata, a bingo via skype and and many other monthly activities
- Twice a year we clearly define what you need to do to advance to the next level
- You will become a proud father or mother? Of course, we allow Maternity & Paternity leaves
- We enjoy socializing and are proud of our informal culture
- Company support cost of social security insurance and the 1% of salary for your tax every month
For great benefits, company outings, lifelong friendships, unforgettable memories, and other fun stuffs, join our seasoned team of professionals today!
See our team and culture: https://colengo.com/culture
Job Description :
We are seeking for Full Stack Microsoft .NET programmer. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop functionalities for our application, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the platform. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of .NET MVC web framework, (Microsoft .net core is a desirable but not essential)
- Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Experience with SOAP and REST Web Services (XML and JSON)
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Familiarity with AngularJS 1.x or 2+ Framework
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable cloud application
- Proficient understanding of Visual Studio & Team foundation server
- Good knowledge of the English language is advantage.
- Thai nationality, Male / Female, age 25-40 years
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience in programmer for 2+ years
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative. In order to reach the goals and tackle problems on the way you need to be able to come up with creative solutions
Salary: Negotiable (Depends on Skills & Experience)
Workplace: Tek Def Co., Ltd., Chiangmai Brach (Suthep, Muang, Chiangmai)
Interested? please send your resume to email@example.com